What is this thing?
As a monthly or annual subscriber you gain unlimited access to my video and audio library:
Over 120 videos across five categories: Yoga, Pilates, Target Practice, Meditation & Workshops
Yoga of all levels (from basic to advanced; all the bodies are welcome), ranging from 15 - 75 minutes each
Pilates classes that work your entire body, strengthen your core while improving balance and posture
Target Practice videos which are short videos with a specific goal: whether that's an intense HIIT workout, a workshop on a specific pose, a Functional Movement video mobilizing the shoulder or Target stretches meant to release strain and reduce pain specific parts of the body
2 new videos each week
Curated ten day programs to provide you with structure and intentional progress toward a variety of goals, including Improving Mobility, Strengthening, and Relaxing & Re-centering
The ability to filter classes based on your mood, time allotment, physical focus, props and intensity.
Bonus workshops which break down poses (such as downdog and headstand), actions (such as backbending), body parts and more
You do have to create an account (this seems to be a real barrier for people), but I promise you it'll be worth that grandiose effort.
The best part? I'm here to guide you 100%. Reach out to me anytime for advice on where to start, what to focus on, and what to practice next.
Still not sure? Start your free trial today. Commitment-free.
- Videos range from 30 minutes to 75 minutes
- Foundational, Intermediate/Open Level and Advanced classes available
- Short 15 minute classes intended to jump start your morning or wind down your day and help you get to sleep
-Rotating set of videos for you to continue to explore and expand your practice
- Videos range from 15 to 50 minutes
- Core, Butt and Full Body focused workouts
- An instructional video on the basic concept of "Neutral Pelvis"
-Rotating set of videos for you to continue to get stronger in new ways
- Videos range from 5 minutes to 60 minutes
-Stretches & targeted pain relief to specific areas of the body, including back, hips and neck.
- HIIT classes
- Amy's signature Functional Movement classes, ranging from 15-50 minutes
- High quality audio meditations range from 5 minutes to 20 minutes
- Guided meditations using different tools such as breath and visualizations